EADTU-ENQA Peer Learning Activity on Blended and Online Education
EADTU & ENQA, are organising a Peer Learning Activity on Quality Assurance in Blended and Online Education to be held on 21-22 September 2017 in Brussels.
This PLA will contribute to the Bologna Follow up process and eventually can contribute to the council of Ministers meeting in Paris in 2018. In this politically important setting, we bring together stakeholder groups of universities, governments, quality assurance agencies and students in a constructive dialogue towards awareness and new steps in the uptake of new modes of teaching. This PLA will identify next steps in the development of blended and online degree and continuing education. These stakeholders can develop a strategy for change and innovation including:
- an enhanced common understanding of QA in blended and online on campus and off campus education;
- identified key elements that should be moved forward in order to strengthen the dialogue between governments, QA-agencies and universities in this field;
- identified expertise needed and ways of sharing at European level;
- identified ways forward and lower thresholds in innovating education;
- identified ways forward by stimulating innovation in education.